Well, we’ve worked with a huge range of organisations over the last ten years, both across the UK, and internationally, too. We use appreciative inquiry and a variety of ‘strength-based’ approaches, which focus on your strengths and what you’re good at, rather than weaknesses.
There’s been a variety of public and private sector businesses, agencies, community and voluntary groups, from the ambulance service and hostels, hospitals and housing associations to schools and colleges, community groups, councils, national charities, universities, and PLCs like American Express.
Take a look at our current client list, see who we partner and collaborate with on projects, or have a look at the work we’ve done in action in our case studies section. Our work there covers areas including:
- Quality improvement with North West Ambulance Service (NWAS)
- Improving safety with both AQuA and Academic Health Science networks
- Learning from excellence with West Midlands Patient Safety Collaborative, West Midlands Academic Health Science Network (WMAHSN) and Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Strength-based work to support young people with Barnardos in the north west
- Team building and away days with Places for People, Liverpool Housing Trust and Bath hospital
- Leadership training for a large local authority in the north west
- Staff and volunteer engagement with British Red Cross
- Community planning
- Big Local representatives for Local Trust
- Developing resilience for Knowsley Council
- Strength-based work to support mental health for staff in Richmond Fellowship
- Work with recovering addicts for Westminster Council and Riverside Housing’s King George’s hostel in Westminster
- Community development and collaboration with Toxteth BME
- Facilitating an arts and cultural strategy in the Big Conversation
- Team building with the School for Entrepreneurship at John Moores University
- A staff resilience project we carried out for a PCT
- Creating an environmental vision for Hull
- The ‘It’s Liverpool’ planning and branding session we facilitated
We have done a number of short talks on AI Resilience and wellbeing for organisations like National Archives. Please get in touch if you would like us to do a short talk for your staff, or would like to speak to us about a project. Call Suzanne on 07940 726 067.